STACT is a cinch to assemble and easy to mount right out of the box. The small number of components allows for easy assembly in just a few simple steps, with measuring kept to a minimum.
- Each STACT module measures 11 3/8" x 14 5/16", when assembled on the wall (including the wall brackets).
Individual panels each hold 9 standard sized wine bottles. However, combining modules side-by-side will add additional bottle capacity – arranged in this way each panel supports up to 12 bottles.
- You bet! Unlike many common wine racks, STACT has been designed and tested to accommodate the full range of standard format (750ml) wine bottles, including Pinot, Bordeaux, Burgundy, Cabernet, Riesling, and yes even Champagne. In fact, cylindrical bottles ranging from 2 7/8" to 3 1/2" will fit, making STACT the ideal home for port, large-format beers, and even many popular spirits!
- STACT is frequently used, and well suited to the conditions within climate controlled cellars for long term wine storage (12-15 degrees celsius, and 50-65% RH)
- STACT is designed for easy and flexible installation. So there's no need to mount to studs! With the included hardware, STACT mounts securely to any dry-wall surface right out of the box in just a few simple steps. If you wish you can also mount to any solid flat surface, with a set of heavy duty masonry wall anchors found at any hardware store.
- STACT has been engineered and tested to securely support 2-3X the weight fully stocked with wine, when properly installed onto any standard drywall surface.
- STACT is infinitely versatile. Mount it any way you wish - connected together or separately, spaced apart you like. It can grow as your wine collection expands. Tired of staring at the same wall? Simply interchange the panels and create a whole new look!
- STACT is crafted from precision machined aircraft-grade anodized aluminum, and premium furniture-grade wood veneer/high-gloss piano lacquer panels.
- Unlike boring, ahem.. traditional wine racks, STACT's sexy yet sturdy aircraft-grade anodized aluminum frame is built for high-capacity wine storage within commercial interior design applications. Elegant, functional, and modern, the space-saving modular wine storage panels will add instant 'wow-factor' your wine lounge, bar, or fine restaurant.
- STACT is currently available in 12 premium finishes: Walnut, Zebrano, Oak, Pure White, Piano Black, Electric Orange, Gunmetal Gray, Gray Oak, Citrus Green, BlackOut, WhiteOut, and Black & Tan.
- Designed in California, STACT is the latest (and dare it be said, greatest) creation of 2012 ICFF award-winning designer, Eric Pfeiffer. Guided by a design philosophy of simplicity, usability, and sustainability, he redefines the way we enjoy everyday things, creating products that people love and want to keep forever.
- All the necessary mounting hardware is included in the box, the only tools required are a power drill, 3/8" drill bit, philips screwdriver, and a level.
STACT is exclusively available online at www.getSTACT.com. We use a direct distribution model, where instead of inflating our pricing to allow retailers to enjoy high profit margins we offer an already competitive retail price which allows us to sell at level of volume where we are able to cut out intermediaries (and retail) altogether.
- Yes. In-stock items typically ship within 24 hours to most parts of the world, including USA, Canada, Europe, middle East and Asia. Currently we are offering free shipping within USA/CAN/Europe.